Thursday, December 16, 2010

Women Feet Strangle Man

" The Quiz Show II "at last a gold star for May's drama list: D

A young man sits on a rickety bed in a completely white room, a spanking? Something about him seems to torment ... first impression ... a psycho?
Shortly thereafter, in a television studio ... start the quiz show. Just mentioned mutgemaßter Psycho opens with the following announcement the show:
"Everyone has a beautiful dream they yearn for
Wanting to travel the world or live in a Big House ... or a lot of money
. The final destination for all this is Dreams " The Quiz Show"



Like most likely have noticed now is it today at the drama "The Quiz Show";)
I wanted to write this on a different drama, but I intervened this.
After end of the drama I could not help IT MUST GO!
And that "must go" that I have finally found a drama that I am at least as enthusiastic as it has done as the final " Life!" (If not more)
It is strange, because I wanted to See the thing really does not .. thought so. naja is determined nothing special, as I could not read the plot really did not expect what brilliant.
But one should not judge so hastily.

I just try to write the plot so that it looks interesting to you, as the one I had read seemed to me;)

story content.
"The Quiz Show" as "The Quiz Show 2" is known, however, is more a remake of the series from 2008
Kamiyama is Quiz Master a live game show in which the candidates have to answer 7 questions to get to the last question of the "Dream Chance". By answering this last question, it will allow them their dream, which they meet at the beginning to announce the show! This ranges from, for example. Konzerttor with Madonna as a backing dancer, to a total of several trillion yen! But the candidates do not know that they are not just made is up to these "Dream Chance" bootstrapping. During the first questions still seem ridiculously easy to change this all of a sudden to private matters of candidates that are not meant for the public but with a heavy heart to answer for their "dream opportunity" not to squander. This ends for most players, however, a public admission of guilt, because everyone has a dark secret that daraf just waiting to be revealed.
But Showmaster Kamiyama, before the camera and behind the camera a totally different person. He schneint to have a secret That with short glimpses of his mysterious past of one episode to view the Light moves ... and where the link between all the candidates and the emcee Kamiyama is yourself?
About the performers:
I was completely back away from nand Shō Sakurai in his starring role as Kamiyama . (JE Johnny's clearly the right has thrown in the drama;)) He had me after the first 5 minutes totally on his side. He plays the character just wonderful. Especially since it's a really clear completely the character constantly raises new questions. - time the candidates with his sarcastic nature of the nerve-consuming, then like a little kid dahintanzend, the next moment, plagued by painful memories on the floor rolling around .--.. And one just has to love them.

Not as a fan I am of Yokoyama Yu become. This plays the mysterious project Leitner Toshio Honma the clearly has its fingers in the whole game. Already at the beginning is clear that he makes the show for his benefit, and one begins to Senun of consignments to understand more of it! .. I do not like him -.- (the actor knew way before that and still not find him, thanks to its stupid role again unbalanced > pathsich. \u0026lt;)
There are many nice supporting characters .. Miki Maya, amongst others, of which I already mentioned once that I bin.Auch a small fan of her with the candidates was one or the other known For example, to see face .. Narimiya or Hiroki Minami!
Maya Miki
Narimiya Hiroki
Minami

What I am even now most like about the drama was that one who knew as little as several Protagonisent the show it self is virtually tapped them in the dark and wanted to finally know where all this führt.Und you will not be disappointed, because the more pieces you collect, the more exciting is the overall picture which is it is.
good too, had much to laugh and then mitzuleiden much. The show was not boring for a minute and from episode to Epsiode more exciting. (Which was ultimately the reason that I like all of Epsiode 40-10 hinder one another purely drawn hab.Ja I was the gane night awake .. but I just could not sleep without seeing the end.> \u0026lt;)
addition, the entire structure of the series something completely different than usual. . The opening of the drama, for example, is simply the Auftackt the "Quiz Show" to what issue in the drama \u0026lt;- solved Klug, I think;)
You must think ahead already looks even if the shipment, otherwise easily lose the thread, but I like
I am an easy comparison of trust " Liar Game" be determined. But only a little because I was just referred to is not nearly so great.

I would put to you the part, in any case his heart. I think here have male and female seer as much fun! And young and old .. like they say;) (all young, perhaps less, very old .. maybe not, but you know what I mean)

; Official Website: click

There is no trailer ... but I've scanned 30 MV's to post to a not too strong that contains spoilers ^ ^
Douzo



video by Valinor500

Update
Sun and very briefly to something else ..
I will win my game as it looks after Christmas to start ... just stay tuned;).
your wishes regarding films and drama reviews have noted and I will come;)

Thanks, as always!
=^.^=
May

0 comments:

Post a Comment