Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gay Cruisespots In Nj

Wishlist nr 1 . Vs K-Pop J-Pop "

Edit: I just a very appropriate blog entry from Cami the wonderful blog Arashi for Dream read out the .. soooo is located: If interested, I watch here: K-pop vs J-Pop!

I'm already a few Questions get to write what I am.
am glad to hear of course, always and today I start with the first "request post" -
This was suggested to me on facebook by Fresh_Ju.
course, I'm asking for you! : D
you'd like an entry to the music now known in Korea and Japan.
I now am a pro Korean music is not necessarily, I just try my best to make it ...
So ... Let's starto xD

I have decided it as a comparison of different music genres aufzubauen.Ich go through and are looking for well-known bands out. A not very objective Battle .. it should be fact most have noticed that I'm a fan of Japanese music >., '.. I still try to judge fairly ..


start with

R 'n'B


From Korea I send the band Beast " into the race: The 6-member band was founded in 2009 and since then has celebrated a growing popularity in Europe since 2010.

On the Japanese side is Japanese R & B Star Yuya Matsushita.
He is in the music business since 2008, his popularity has, however, more likely in smaller circles around Japan . So far only by his single "Bird" written for the soundtrack for the anime "Kuroshitsuji" was he could pull even the world one or the other fan in the country.


R 'n B is determined by the range in which K-pop is the most represented.
rightly I think, for R 'n B and the Korean language fit really like chalk and cheese.
have our Korean friends at all is probably their strength in dancing, for hardly a K-pop video made without the restlessness.
The band Beast has already managed to gain many fans in Germany.
Their sound is contagious internationally and also the guys have very good and look like;) ... so not surprisingly? , P
Japan moves slowly to sure ... but seems more of the nodes to be in there in this genre ...

in this case.
1-0
Korea

Next Genre:

Metalcore



Korea from the band Vassline .. remember her name at the first reading a little of this schmaltzy cream, their sound is quite a different suspect as he can. Korea has surprisingly good metal and I've even surprised me a little.

For Japan, I send my favorite Metaler into the race: Maximum the Hormone . By 1998, two years younger than Gründungsahr Vassline, however, not a piece of sound weaker.

MetaCore and Japan fit together easily.
with Korea and metal I was a little taken aback to some bands I've heard.
And I found something that is surprisingly good.
However, I must say that Japaischer Metal has to offer you more. Korea is very good about it but here it is the clear victory for Japan!

1:1

-pop idol


http://www.youmaker.com /


Pop Idol ... what would Fangirls without make it? Super sweet guys dancing to sugar-sweet music and singing ... and capture our hearts. * Sigh *
go which both Japan and Korea. But somehow annoy Asian boy bands does not like this one now as the Super RTL. ^ ^
Your style is individual and their presence seems more real.
I have twice elected Junior:

From Korea:
.. the K-pop band " Super Junior " Super Junior fall mainly on so that it stands at 13 Band members have .. who knows all apart has my respect .. I'm a fan of then rather small bands .. and I'm quite happy if I know also their character a little.

In Battle with Johnny ' s Junior band. Japanese band is probably no better in this genre as Arashi . Which band is more space than they know Arashi? ... I can think right now no one. Not only that all 5 band members busy in films and drama play, they also have several TV shows .. (either running or already finished)
The 5 guys can seem to talk to any nonsense which makes them more than appealing.

You could say Arashi are stars to touch, to assess now as "Super Junior" I know they are unfortunately too little.
So here is a point for Japan and the state

1:2 with Japan in the lead

continues with :

Family Law



girls! And there are soo many, both K-Pop and J-Pop has tons of cute girls who sing with girl power all the men to land. Be it pop, rock, R'nB or whatever.

I have once the pop band Girls Generation selected from Korea. The 9 girls celebrate its founding in 2007. Ironically, they have since 2010 most of their fans in Japan. And since this Years to get past it in Europe hardly know the girls. Magazines like Bravo or popcorn write about this band as a newcomer you should know .. yes border according to international success.

from Japan rock brats Scandal!
4 girls loud voices of violence whether or guitar sound you can get here as on the ears. Again you can not rule out an international success.

awareness I have chosen two different styles of music, I also can not judge for me which country has the stronger girls.
Family Law both in Korea and in Japan Top! A draw ..

Standings
2:3

Visual Rock


Eve from Korea .. I will unfairly against the (in my opinion) best example of Visual Rock
"X-Japan compete . "One would say that X-Japan are regarded as co-founder of Visual Kei.

is yes, in Korea they do so. The made-Glamour Rocker you with us, especially from Japan and under the name "Visual Kei " knows.
It should all be aware that this type of music or clothing comes from Japan.
But now even musicians from other countries believe in the extravagant clothes and what the distaff stuff keeps.
I am admitted fan of the crazy outfits, rock music and a portion Riessen stubbornness.
This, however, I've been to heaps of Japan have offered.
is closed for clean my stubborn Visual Kei Japan and should stay there. has
Korean visual rock, very fine ... maybe is a matter of taste ... as I have said to me it is a Japanese Angelegeinheit their original in Japan. (I expect disastrous Flemings .. spare me please>. \u0026lt;)

and therefore the final result

2:4 and thus the victory for Japan

I had first mentioned the competition will not be very objective.
But I think I'm still pretty fair .. I am engaged in now is a bit better with K-Music, and the next part of this series (if one occurs) is then also "fair" fail.



Bonus:
In an area I clearly have the Koreans ...
who can yodel better than Bi Rain (here in the movie "I'ma Cyborg but that's okay" ) xD
Perhaps more to the explanation .. the movie is set in an insane asylum, and in this section, thinks the girl when she attracts the socks and rubbing them together, they can then fly away, .. I find the place incredibly funny xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment