Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What Happens To Hair After Brazilian Wax

Random J-and J-Dorama Movie Motivationals updates and consideration for a competition ...

Halli Hallo my friends!

I was crafted in a good mood today, .. and have a few new Motivationals ..
I know that I also sometimes shoot Motivational Posters and more anything else, .. but it's fun ,..^.^
the "joke" is understood in most images, only when the movie / series knows ..>.\u0026lt;
But I hope one or the other what it finds what he is a bit funny or mad or whatever place: D
(click image for full size .. her know you know;) )  
~Douzo~  
Hana Kimi















Hana Yori Dango








Tumbling













Battle Royal


















Memories of Matsuko
















Sun and now a small update!
I once wrote a list together with all the drama I've seen so far / will look at / view, as well as with the films I've seen.
(at the movies, however, is the list very incomplete, I can roll no 8 years J-movie past completely, that's too much, but I'll at small complement always)
any case, if you now see a movie or drama in my list, and you think, "Ou, of which I'd like to review ne" you can love me 'nen Kommi under review the list .. and I try to comply with your request: D

What else ... I'm nu the Special Edition of Battle Royale purchased (so ne pack where all the two parts + posters etc are in it,) .. but the joke here is, I have two DVD's already eeeewig .. and have bought the special edition just for the poster! Which means I have the DVD's twice ...-.-
Now my question ..
Would anyone participate in a contest where you can win Battle Royale DVD's? (of course bought the new, only without the posters containing, P)
If (containing somehow stupid because I do not know whether interested in the movies anyone, and this is that I do not give in under 18 years because FSK18 ^ ^)
... if so leave a comment here, if not ignored the question .. then I give the DVD's my cousin ... Eh .. or something ...

That's it ...
We read with us! (Hopefully)
Bye Bye!

Fan
music to relax!






0 comments:

Post a Comment