Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Daughters Get Hairbrush

news, enthusiasm, Gantz Live Action ...

Hi!

I can and can not be posting again, now I blog ... awful lot of what is perhaps the season ... Have to go out is not in there in this cold ...>.\u0026lt; ;
I am surprised that I've still drawn no cold ... it is wahnisnnig cold, .. but I like the snow ...

matter ..
There are so some things I will tell ...
The first, which may now not so many interesting, perhaps, but still run the odd Tomaholic here ...
Two of my favorite internet friends Kate and Mizza have formed a new Livejournal community about Toma ..
I find the idea really sweet, as this is a real little Toma-spam Comu is .. where you can just find ^ let off steam. ^
If interested, visit the new community with click on the pictures. stay


order also the same for Toma ... he was involved in another spot ...
Toma car ads
xD But I find the spot very funny!




So now to a completely different topic!
Did you know that there is already a live action film version of Gantz ?
I have the> noticed only today. \u0026lt;
I am not really a fan of anime Riessen, but I think with the movie, I can pretty well what to do.
Especially * drumroll * Kenichi Matsuyama in the lead role.
again and I will feel there is a lot of plans but lately xD
Kazunari Ninomiya and Kenichi Matsuyama
The trailer has me pretty umgehaun ....
The cast is quite delicious ... because in addition Matsuyama Nino plays the leading role of Arsahi ... ö_ö


Trailer

I am looking forward ch it, * let's see if the film is as brutal as the anime ...
(* I write only because my brother said that, I know the anime hardly xD)

music! ..
... I hear at present, through macro YouTube to find music that triggers the Aha effect, ..
You know what I mean?
If you hear a song and after the first 10 seconds of thinking, "Wow, Wow!"
I live through such moments but ultimately not very often that happens to me twice.
Yuya Matsushita I'll find some time great (Kuroshitsuji musical) but now I've finally discovered the band "High and Mighty Color" , and it seems as if the been waiting for me being found. I love your sound \u0026lt;3
And here are the songs with the Aha effect (which occurs at least in May: D)


You will no doubt already discovered my new design ..
I'm a total n00b ...* laughs *
But what should I do ,...>.\u0026lt;
rumhandieren I do not want too much, in spring ere is a new theme;)

So that was what Today TH me busy when I write it down did not I feel like I should, in unspoken information burst xD

I wish you a nice day / evening ..
(I am currently making a hot chocolate with hazelnut chocolate \u0026lt;--- my brother bought that and said it tastes -.- be great, but as my mama always says: Suck it and ^ ^)

Yes ~ ne! * Wink *

0 comments:

Post a Comment