Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What Causes A Mam To Get Genital Warts

^ I want to eat Taiyaki .. T___T music that was great .. Tumbling now follows" Rescue ". . ^ ^ Random Ramblings


Very briefly today! ... (of motion, so writes scho werweißwasalles back together)

I just thought I'd get a series of Nobuta wo Produce seen ... (For at least the 10th time xD), .. somehow I see Nobuta wo Produce always like to cheer for me, the drama has something of a good mood Dorama ... at least for me ... I always like to see 1-2 episodes to cheer for me ... I think it will probably always be my favorite drama, no matter how many I watch ..
addition, it was also my gateway drug, so to speak-drama>. \u0026lt;
Regardless, I'm off the subject ..
I have therefore a NWP impact seen as eating Akira very happy one Taiyaki (image)
quote from Akira. "I love the head of Taiyaki to eat first, if I eat the head part, I feel happy "
*____* and then also totally cute.
Because of such small sweet quotes I love the drama, .. because I often such some may have thought my unnecessary, as in this case, Akira ... but I'm coming back from vo topic>. \u0026lt;
Anyway, I've totally got the desire to Taiyaki .
is the case, it is not difficult to produce when (now comes the but) has the means to .
I do need an iron Taiyaki ...
And they are very expensive especially as it can the Japanese be the first inportieren (30 € shipping yeijjj -.-) But I'll I probably set a ...
that's my value, and then there daily Taiyaki ^.^,...
if you know a cheap source of Taiyaki-iron, let me know: D

So now, but to something else ...
I just am Embajapan encountered a band that makes music really cool ....
Have me also posted the same for the user of the link of the band informed ... and immediately found a suitable song to May's winter mood songs must!
Ketsumeishi - Sei naru Yoru ni
The song is so damn cheap, that is crazy, I think that Mr destiny lies> behind it. \u0026lt;

quite yet short drama Updating ...
I just started to look in "Rescue" .
Actually I had never before since I have neither the storyline, even the cover was really exhilarating.
I've now seen but the first two episodes and I must say that it is very exciting ...
main reason that I quasi struggled through it had yet to see were Yusuke and Daito-kun ...
There is a bit of a feeling of Tumbling when the two play together again ...
And I have to watch Tumbling not even a third time. >. \u0026lt;
(I've been tumbling through twice, but just know it> since almost a month. \u0026lt;)
Yusuke Yamamoto
Daito Shunsuke

a reminder ... Daito is great with the eyes and Yamamoto the Red Devil, Hana Kimi aura and so .. you know .. ne decision ..
achwass .... I'll just hurt her pictures ... so do not ... ^ ^






So, before I chat any longer from the Nähkäschen, .. I'll end here ..
... Ou Ou ... I still want to show my new Deski background image ..
* Proud to present *












Is not it great enfach ...*____*
So now, but real enough ...
soon .. I hope I'm not too euhc vollgemüllt>. \u0026lt;
nunmal This is one of the risks of this blogger ..
good day to you all!
=^.^=


0 comments:

Post a Comment