Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pins And Needles Arms And Hands Stomach

Brief updates ... ..

Welcome back ..
... long time ago .. but it was after all holidays ...

Well, Christmas well spent? (mih I feel as bad blogger if I did not demand xD)
Gabs gifts?

Aprobos Gifts ... Update to participate!
This I'll start on 1 January, if I do not forget, that reminds me, yes?>. \u0026lt;
I still think about how I exactly in place, but I'm already so my ideas ...



In work 2 Reviews have been requested and will veröffenltichen.
First
to Memories of Matsuko
and then another to
1 Litre no Namida (1 Litre of Tears)
I try it yet a week to post.









good observers may have noticed, my new design ...
It is sooooo> pink. \u0026lt;
I hope so vescheuche no male reader ^ ^
But I like this design better than the old ..

And a renewal ..
I have an idol created list ..
Just once created a profile for most of my Japanese favorites!
Here you can look the Look at list and let you know if you are interested about different Idols! * click *


Oh here is someone aug Japanese Variety Shows? ö______ö
Probably not, ...
us a tip!
I süchtel animal currently at a Variety Show>. \u0026lt;
calls this chan is Himitsu no Arashi!
If you like what insanely funny and fun, you looks at the thing!
For people who do not abkönnen Arashi, it is not so much what ...

That you a small impression of what you have going on as this, I will show you just a video
(for an explanation here were the two members of Arashi MatsuJun and Sho, the "Challenge" a promotion video shoot and this is the result of it ..)



Regardless, I'm out, I'm busy honest .. >. \u0026lt;
The week still a real entry, ..: D

Mata ne ~ .. love her! =^.^=

0 comments:

Post a Comment