Monday, December 13, 2010

How Many Were Sold In2009

Battle Royale 3D, \u0026lt;- but why? And what May says to 'Futatsu no Spica "(?)

Hello dear people and cyborgs!

I wanted to write the report sooner, now I come at last to do so. Perhaps some of you know yet, but the Americans Battle Royale bring now in 3D on the big screens.

My first reaction was ...
Battle Royale in 3D, .. the movie is almost 11 years old .. how to do that?
Yes, .. I still do not really ... only so much that the movie probably somewhat 3D-converted, renewed quality, a few drops of blood into more work, and .. yes .. then maybe you are sitting in theaters with this red-green glasses in order to have the 3D effect (?)
I am a N00b technology for that matter>. \u0026lt;

Anyway, I know not whether it is really what brings, with the trailer delights me very well!
Not only because of the great background music, but the quality has improved quite beautiful, and one might almost think the film would be a lot newer than 2000! ^ ^
Battle Royale is my absolute favorite movie. .. so I really hope he will come here in Austria in theaters. (Please no bad synchro !!!!)
Battle Royale at the cinema ... how awesome would that be?!
In Germany you will be less likely to expect, I have read about some people that they doubt it, because of the many blood and brutality, .. in Austria is still one stride.

here for the official website: click
Trailer:
Mir is on the trailer just noticed something funny ... here are many of the scenes shown that in the German version of the DVD (from year 2000) even gecuttet ö_ö
Class Trailer: D
So to what else!

In my survey right into the sidebar momentarily surprising "J-Dorama Recommendations
If I am to be honest, I am happy even! ^. ^
I write, too terribly happy about J -drama: D
So here again the same small recommendation ne!
Futatsu no Spica
The day before yesterday ... (that is before yesterday ^ ^) I'm me all the episodes of "Futatsu no Spica " (or Twin Spica) viewed at once. Not
now because I was sooo badly smitten, but because I was bored xD
But it was very cute!
I have it before me just because of Daito-kun considered * cough *

The basic theme I was blown away not so now ... It is about a school for aspiring astronauts. (Do you say it so)

content
This is a manga adaptation of the manga "Twin Spica"
The story revolves around 5 students all work hard later to become an astronaut. All have their own travel ideas and dreams into space to that later.
Asumi pursued her goal with great ambition after her mother is on the large Lion's explosion killed. Her father, who at the time as mitgearbietet Maschienenbautechniker on said Lion is considered the main culprit for the accident in which many people lost their lives. This facilitates
Asumi not necessarily aspire to their greatest wish.
Together with her childhood friend Shinnosuke and their new friends at school
Marik, Shu Kei and begins the search for the universe .. in which friendship and Competition are very close together.

Yuichi Nakamura

The story takes place in some places perhaps a little, but there are other scenes that really touched me. The characters may seem a little dull in some places and their actions to Part illogical.
Daito Shunsuke
It was only one character that was really authentic. This was Shu (played by Yuichi Nakamura ) .. you had to somehow just love.
I'm a fan of Riessen Daito Shunsuke , one of Shinnosuke plays.
Sakuraba Nanami
I regret to say that this was not his best role, he has this "best-friend-of-the-not- dare-to-say-that-he-in-his-best-friend-is-verkallt "style just does not>. \u0026lt;

Sakuraba Nanami who plays the main role of Asumi convinced me at all unfortunately. However, this was more to her role.
Adachi Rika
I did not really smpathisch because I had the other two girls Adachi Rika ( as Marika ) and Takayama Yuko (as Kei ) Somehow better!



Soooooo, so the drama can look pretty good.
If you're a fan you will Daito-perhaps a bit disappointed, but the story is really sweet in parts.
Especially since it's also about friendship, and this topic is always good!
the end point is not saved with drama .. but I do not want to reveal too much.
Who after the first episode a little boring should at least look at the third, because I think until there is really good! : D

's the only is the trailer I could find:

Just a little good music! \u0026lt;3

And that's it ....
Thanks for reading and ByeBye!

(ui.. So colorful today .. almost too colorful?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment