Friday, December 3, 2010

Biffy Clyro Mountains Piano Music Free

May over winter .. music ... or something: D

is probably the title weak sense, as in the real, these songs do not really to do with the winter .., it's up to me.
I'm surrounded in the cold season of peaceful always happy, orchestral music.
This year I'm particularly beautiful (I think) found pieces that I sweeten the winter time.

Mamoru Miyano
would be the first since Miyano Mamoru, many would be notified, even if they do not know now.
gutausehnde This young man says that is the voice for (to name just a few examples)
> Zero Kiryu / Ichiru Kiryu (Vampire Knight)
> Light Yagami (Death Note)
> Suou Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club)
> Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
> etc. ..

Lustig of the matter is now so that when I listen to it and close my eyes, it's a little like I would> hear her sing one of said characters. \u0026lt;
And the song that I would particularly like this one:

I honestly do not know why and since when I stand on schmaltz> \u0026lt;
Many of my friends will laugh determined about it. because knowing my past music ... whatever * cough *

down in point second ..
Kuroshitsuji Ciel and Sebastian
What many do not know of me is that I'm on Japanese musicals .. so also on the musical by Kuroshitsuji ..
you not know? Then you, the thing looks absolutely as a fan of the manga!

I still suggest listening to this song at least to the middle, because from there where the Japanese Part of the song is really good * __ * And the actor for Ciel and Sebastian are anyway the madness, vote for \u0026lt;3

Miyavi
melt too love Miyavi has a song I quite like the winter time, but enjoy less in the summer time, .. I do not know what it is, but I like the song much better when it's cold out there ^ ^

; ; But most of all is the live version of this song really creeps pure ...*__*

And then there's a song that I have last year at this time up and down forward and backward one, and is probably simply because one of my absolute Winter Songs! Kanon Wakeshima , the beautiful girl with the cello and this insanely great voice. would admit it without finding Vampire Knight probably been hard for me to, and it annoys me a little that I know them and even then only because of this exact song it is, that I was swept away most. But what the hell, it's still great!


So that was a little bit of what May's winter mood music. ...
essential in this time of year like hot chocolate ^ ^

If you also like this, and you have certain music that you hear best only in winter, let me know;)

soon
May \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment