Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pastor's Anniversary Ad

^ In my sidebar's hot, .. Oha a poll.

Halli Hallöchen Hello!

There Neugkeiten based on this blog.
And although ...
Firstly, I've started a poll ...
Honestly folks, I have no idea how many people here actually read, I'm surprised only once again, how often get into a message in which someone writes that he / she reads like on my blog What pleased me the way, insane.
But that is not supposed to be about. >. \u0026lt;
... V ielleicht I have become because of your love some news megalomaniac, because I have a feeling I would sometimes ask my readers what they would actually prefer going to read here.
...---> therefore the poll in the sidebar, not to miss: D
I'll also not to say afterwards: .. aha okay, but I do .. Well anyway what I want , but I will respond to your desires a little. So make your check
, wherever you want it like this is more!
Thanks in advance in advance for every vote! ^.

^ * oh yeah, the picture is up there only because of the fun so .., .. that the blog entry looks a bit funny ^ ^

Furthermore, I have linked in my sidebar a blogger ..
Fresh_ju's film factory.
If I have time vollgemüllt too strong, her blog is the right to recover them xD
If you are also a nice day Kalendertürchen!
So her blog visited with a click on images: D
(It incidentally also run just a competition, only as a hint;))

And finally relax for even a beautiful song:




Bye!
morning a real blog entry: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment