Thursday, January 13, 2011

Running Shoes Narrow Feet High Arches

(* ・ ∀ ・) / ♡ \\ (・ ∀ ・ *) Diary Action ** JOIN **

I have a mind to start a campaign and I'll do the same, since this action provides a lot of time to complete!

diary action!

EDIT: far are:
I (of course;))
Isa Nora (maybe)
Tomopi
Ki-Ju
Freaky_Friday_Zombie (Animexx)
Tuti (Animexx)
_Asura_ (maybe) (Animexx)
0bi-chan (Animexx)
Kira_Near (Animexx)
JavaAshtray (Animexx)
-Zuki-
-Ciel (Animexx)


And it is running the wiefolgt.

Everyone and anyone can join!
It does not matter what kind of interests etc you have, it must be based not Japan (where I look forward to would join if such people)

The beginning:! I write a diary entry! A completely free theme, maybe I write about what I had to Frühtück a page full of sticky pictures, or I draw into rubbish .. all the same .... just like it was my very normal diary.

Now you come in:
you want the diary with you and you have creative influence in it and read it and what nonsense I (or anyone else) have written in the book / have?

Then write a comment here on the note, simply that you are inclined to participate.

should even join a few people, because where's the fun otherwise.
If enough people have reported in the alliance I create a list when the diary to whom shall come.
your help is important!
I will ask via PM the address of the person to get from my book, that person is in turn the one who ask rebroadcast from the next in the list, the address must order it, etc. ... To I again am the last in the list, then the book (hopefully properly scribbled) gets back.

is the intention that the diary is to get to the various places to various Perone!

Dared As mentioned you really write anything in the book what you want.
All are welcome ... Whether
Fangirl / Fanboy that / 2 pages long of just over her / his idol says ... Poet / in the / us a poem wants to say to the way philosophers in , the / the would like to post a Verschörungtheorie, Artist of / us a beautiful picture painted, or simply a students in the / in class quite like what scribbles on paper ..

I will set a maximum page usage .. eg, at least one page, .. not more than 5 pages.
And then writes, sticks, stands what it's worth.
And in the end comes to me, hopefully a nice diary entries of different people.
(I'm also curious if we get the chain without interruption ;))

I would be very pleased.
I will if the book is returned also scan all the pages and publish in my blog (unless someone does not want published his page) and submit all entries to a comment.

Here is the start ... first people, collecting, and then it starts!

PS: It is lawful for you and friends to this action ürbrigens einzladen, or post about blogging or whatever you want .. just please a link back, thanks: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment