Saturday, January 8, 2011

Contraseña Mp3proclub

~ * * Announcement ** ~

Hi!

I promised a week ago this week, the reviews of Memories of Matsuko and 1 Litre no Namida post to ..
is for ... I've already started with both reviews, but do not get it done, say they can not write so that I myself am satisfied because my mood somehow missing.
Do not worry, they come! So much is certain, but I promise not know when I'll post it.

Does it not so easy when I put myself under pressure, blogging is simply not fun.
So from now on the promise: I promise to promise nothing more!

I'm really sorry for those who said to wait .. honto Reviews gomene ni (

In general, I have a little fun at the Blogging lost .. I was too fixated on the blog to make known and wanted more readers ... but now I know again why I blog.
Because I enjoy it, the madness in my head swarms in the form einens blog entry rauszuposaunen out of me.
goes from now it's back so to speak, "Back to the Roots".

Yosshaaa!






There will be wahrschienlich again moronic drivel like the beginning of my Bloggerei , .. but with Heart and soul written.
fun is at the top and I do not believe that anyone has fun while reading blog entries that I wrote without fun.

I hope you understand this.

I wish you a great weekend!
(My mood is unfortunately currently not the best, perhaps you notice that a little, sorry)

ByeBye

Finally a song that I hear in a bad mood to better mood to come! (which unfortunately is currently quite often the case>. \u0026lt;)
Have fun! . ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment