Sunday, January 30, 2011

Autodesk Inventor 2008 Seriove Cislo

Lebenszeichen! Tagebuchaktion, Internet, Miyavi Konzi, Doramas und Fangirling ... ^ ^

What's new?

1.TAGEBUCH ACTION

join all the get in the next few days, a PN sent to me with a small questionnaire.
patience my friends! Overall planning (^.^)"

second FINALLY!

On Thursday I finally got my flatrade Internet!
I say become active again YATTAAAAA!!

3.LUCKYYYY!


Miyavi comes to Vienna on 04.05.2011 and I'll go to the concert! *__________________*
Jaaaa a long awaited dream come true for May!
Unfortunately, nobody comes with me, because I know no one who knows Miyavi>. \u0026lt;
But let's see who can be persuaded! ^ ^

Running out of you one? That would be great to!
Here you get information and tickets: come to Vienna to the Miyavi concert * click *



6th J-Dorama

Have just the two drama "My Girl" and "Mother" finished ..
is likely soon to the former 'ne Review to the second coming I can say in a nutshell: it looks sure to also give you, the story is incredibly exciting, touching and May has more often than any other drama brought far cry!

My Girl
Mother




5th I HAVE ONLY rid

I liked MatsuJun 's new hair style, until recently, somehow not at all, just now I am, however, have guessed that he looks so real cute! (Interesting, huh?)


Soowww .. that was my update for now (that I just typed in about 5 minutes, so forgive little errors and that it is not so nice .. but as I said on Thursday, I'm active again: D)

~ Chuuuu ~ ~
May!

0 comments:

Post a Comment