Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bacterial Infection Tongue Throat

I'm Alive!

time I shoot just very briefly just to clarify past that I am still alive!


Maybe one or another noticed that I've set the whole week not a step into the Internet, which is first of all that I've moved, and in my new apartment still had no Internet access.

addition relocation stress and all the other beautiful stress one has when one betakes located in 'ne another city!
is why it probably in rather less time nächtser May be on the net ..
God Damn Real Life ..

I miss you all quite mad and look forward again when I'm fully back, .. Internet providers is already selected, just set up that will probably take another * sigh *

We We read ...
(with the borrowed my brother's mobile Internet now and then I can throw a glance here;))

The diary is not action-ready bases, yet still get in touch if you want to participate.

Until then my friends
May

0 comments:

Post a Comment