Sunday, January 16, 2011

First Month With Cervical Mucas And Metformin

alone again ...

ohoh, so is again two weeks ago some * bad * bekomm
my parents are now back at home was (even sometimes quite funny ... mama asked to sign such as a beggar with "spare coins and change, please "confused" as now? what fooled and take out what? "lol!) and I have not only a ticket for the big day out, but also a bed for the day. I see rammstein and airborne and the deftones and shihad viiiiiele and more! I envy you Dared ^ ^ today I'm also in a side street discovered a badge: jimmy eat world come here in April too! I can even take it one probably that play in june avenged sevenfold at rock am ring ...
Abel Tasman National Park
a propos: I want to get rid of my! Posted musiktip. is not really a tip, added because it is not my favorite music, but one probably like it for some of you more. stan walker is a really big star Dolle. has of the music prize finally, four cleared at once and also has the soundtrack to the new Narnia film contributed. which was eventually filmed in nz. made rather shallow pop and r'n'b, but is not that bad. has now two albums, come back soon to tour over here, and his most famous tracks are "black box", "choose you" and "homesick". the new song for narnia called "stand up", which I think is not particularly great.
got it a few days finally managed to open an account. However, some have problems, my money remitted to it and if I find a job before I needed it really does not really ... hope I'll sort that out! : S but otherwise I have to last days not too much done. sat around a lot in the library (because there are always free internet) and have a really great thriller read, the plays on the time of Henry VIII XD I had found in book exchange in nelson. exciting!
tell so I'd better what I have in the days with my parents still lived like this:
no, the photo has no relevance for the post even know his name yet. is admired for the elisa.
I've rescued drowning in front!
than I've ever written, the Last, we were in the north of South Island. there were landscapes in particular. only landscape, to be exact ... One day we were even spit on the farewell. is like a long inselfädchen, which at one corner of the island is stuck and goes much further in the north than the island is doing. can this thing is really just extremely long, narrow and sandy, and according to wander around there and that's wonderful. the funniest and most amazing thing about the matter but is this: on
papa and mama farewell spit
is there in part on the whole width of the island nothing but sand. as far as you look. more than a mile from the sea to both sides. totally crazy! you see there really is nothing as dunes and so right before, as in the desert! nagut works best when the sea is hidden behind a hill or when it is not just respected, but you know what I mean! I think it ... Here again such a picture:
you get an impressive, yes? nothing but sand ...
on the same day (four hour run was of course at the weather still not enough) we were at the waikoropupu springs. are the purest and listen to the largest freshwater sources of the earth (there are also salt-water sources ?!?). there are at least four sources as much as 40 per second full bath out. mislead, or? the water is so clear that the fingers are drawn almost magically it and would prefer we all hopped into the same, but because of some harmful algae that is already everywhere and just is not there, all forbidden contact with the water: (

waikoropupu springs

you see how clean the water is? who would as are not tempted to swim??
of course we were in Nelson. Finally, the largest city in area there and one of the ten largest in New Zealand at all. ok, that should not be too difficult ... so much to look at a lot there are fantastic but, besides shops but then again, not really.
the Christ Church Cathedral in Nelson
center of nz - the center of New Zealand


japanese gardens nelson

mama and I were once a "museumof wearable art colle table and cars". interesting combination, yes, but at least frank and ly have loved the art things there. was really just part ... (-.- Yes, this is a play on words you remember hopefully the report on wow?? - World of wearable art) just wow ^ ^ and the cars were great too! I was sitting in a genuine ford mustang!! have to say is me XD some nice motorcycles they had there too. the works of art was allowed to photograph, unfortunately not (sorry for that), but for the limos:
a Studebaker
a Buick. you see the little squares? which are so constructed that it permits the extra
capture and reflect and bring the sparkle to the car so. fancy!
a cadillac
my mustang
had there, the minis from "the bank job italian" (cool movie by the way) and the car from 'back in the future. " but that was not as convenient as the mustang ^ ^
alas, picture of Nelson has yet to here:
well, that probably falls into the category "Christmas" ...

was on January 7th, the ferry to Wellington
on the ferry from Picton to Wellington
wellington over there again not so very much to tell, because you also arranged it already knows. still a great city! on the first night I had feared that mama and papa did not dn were characteristic meet wind, but that has quickly established ^ ^ in the botanical garden I even think again found names that I was there for months in an aloe vera leaf had scored. funny! and all this even in pitch black! so much time we had not just in the city ...
wellington at night
nearly two days after we went even further to the north
na, terri realize is that you? were in the forest scenes for the Waitarere trollshaw
Forest and Osgiliath woods and under trees arwen also turned wandering

also served as the filming location for the Rangitikei River Anduin
in Tongariro National Park, we have started the Tongariro Crossing. "What started?" you will ask ... well, if you do that, then you have either the time of day is more or picked up on the other side. we did not. we would have to say after the half turn around and go back to the car. in the national park, some scenes were created for Mordor and it sees there are actually mt
Ngauruhoe has much similarity with the Mount Doom
I had already mentioned that the volcanic field where everything is? have also sometimes smoked quite a bit and then it has to dolle chemistry room smelled! mmhhhh

well, that is probably why red crater?
called mangetepopo saddle and looks all right but to Mordor from Dolle, right?
but the landscape there is of course not the only way sadly. Therefore, it is something else:
the soda springs. after such a hike wonderfully refreshing!
while we were sitting there came a man and has just as in a TV commercial posing
including ... There
geysers in Rotorua it. what we have seen but rather bubbling mud holes, but that was pretty stark:
a geyser in Kuirau Park in Rotorua
another geyser in the Government Gardens in Rotorua
in there is a definitely great museum on the interesting healing methods of years ago 200th
for that we had but unfortunately neither time nor pushed
in the mini thames village we slept one night. so that the place is sometimes mentioned somewhere, it's just a picture:
sunset in thames
the next station was then already auckland. the city is not as bad as always say all. have relatively little to discover, if you will not all museums and parks. I had actually schonmal told that one park in a New Zealand usually imagine what else must as us? which are rather large open space areas, which is entirely driven on public sport. as train crews or jog or play which ball fathers with their children ... there is certainly always a lot going on. nothing with "grass". Could you imagine in the dtl?
the sky tower in auckland.
the "tallest building in the southern hemisphere"

from auckland mt eden. well, it's hard to get a picture without the sky tower ^ ^ but of course only a part of the mini city! Finally, live here more than a quarter of all kiwis! Plant
included in the Auckland Domain Winter Garden
's ... this is a royal water lily! already very crabby!
so that's enough for today. First, I'm already four hours to write on and Second, you could come visit me yes! -.-
look forward to the concert on Friday, but until then I do not really know what I could do more. now I'm first on the walk to the nearest supermarket. I assume that is eating the ... yes, walk! oO do not need to giggle so the are also a few miles ... Chen. anyway!
me know says, but if anyone else wants to come - I'll get you even a card for the bdo, if you feel like it ^ ^ is determined cool! and a good preparation for rock am ring XD
's makes is good, until next time!
ps: happy birthday, grandpa!
pps: two minutes I'm still vollzujammern to you a little bit the ears: namely am (who says there that running barefoot is healthy?) about two weeks and come to any plant part that has a half centimeter vertically drilled into my foot. I 'could run a week later pretty easily, I'm (well, since I usually wear shoes yet) stumbled over a stone and I have the entire cornea at the site demolished. that was ... unpleasant. still travels there and back on. and the foot is also swollen weeks anyway, and since I have no idea why ... know so after all that I suffer still, I can now continue to suffer still XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment