Tuesday, February 15, 2011

O P Agarwaal,iit Chemistry

Ninomiya Kazunari-Niji (deutsche Übersetzung)

Hi!
May's has caught the flu, and I have a fever I'm currently not on a notebook this ..... but I would normally never get sick * sigh *
But what little of my Blog that this is not all the time now is empty.
Gerde now where I'm sick I'm lying around all day really hear anything except music. \u0026lt;
> In the few days that I now already in bed rumgammel, I've found so few new favorite songs . One of these times just before I ask here.

Ninomiya Kazunari Niji-



Credits Video: SHIZUKA2011

German translation
(hopefully error-free> \u0026lt;. )


It's always the same.
If you pout,
you hiding something that is important to me.
The place is always the same,
so I go out today as the first, and wait

The seasons bring the evening sun and the shadows
find me to be and more ...

You look at me startled and suddenly you
start to pout and look offended outside.
When I say "I'm sorry," say
you reply to unite "then come to me" but,
Look, look,
our shadows ... "

Our umbrellas collide with each other and I can not just run.
You watch me in this situation and laugh

I show it to you also
pout as you have done it too

you how you laugh friendly
at this time, in this Location
me most importantly,
much so that I would prefer losheulen.
you let me, I intentionally pout,
not with "I'm sorry," to answer, but
kissed me gently ...

allowed to be quiet from now on, you stubborn,
but only to me.

on the grounds that it is annoying,
I'm not honest.
Why can not I say it?
I like you.
There are only three words.
would now and then I hear them sometimes.
On the day that our last names match.
The day when our love with flowers.

la ... la ... la ...

The rainbow is beautiful.
No, you are more beautiful ...
you that you are ashamed, I say thank you
. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment