Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Medion® Webcam (md85081) Drivers

**,, Cutest Dorama Ever !!!,,** ♥ ~ My Girl ~ (My Girl) ~ ♥

long time ago, I wrote a drama, the more I am looking forward now to present a special drama!

My Girl! ( マイ ガール )





the story short and sweet

The young photographer Kazama Masamune (Aiba Masaki ) works in a small photo studio, and it seems to have nothing more important than success in his profession. Nevertheless, it is his first and only great love Yoko Tsukamoto ( Yuka), who has disappeared for more than 6 years and has since not reported to him not from the head.
learn one day that must Kazama Yoko is no longer alive. But she has something left. The 5-year Koharu-chan ( Momoka Ishii ) , Kazama's daughter from all the years he knew nothing. After his first encounter with Koharu, represents Kazama proof, he will from now be on her father and together with her life.
This decision whirls his life and he is experiencing difficult but also wonderful times with his daughter ....

episodes: 10
Original Air Date: 2009-Oct-09 is on TV Asahi

Cast of really great \u0026lt;3

Momoka Ishii
Aiba Masaki
I was naturally by Aiba-chan attracted. He plays his role wonderfully refreshing and is a super dad from ^ o ^! Although Aiba is really damn cute, I (will probably look like any of the drama) I fall more in the small Momoka Ishii .
Again I wondered how such a small child can provide such a wonderful acting performance ... I'm always amazed.

also Yuka is a great actress.
Yuka
Although it can be seen in the drama only in Backflashes (she plays finally Koharu-chan dead Mama), I've eaten but also on her a fool.
I previously knew only think of Maou .. but I like them: D

gabs course also other nice supporting characters. eg. I hated the first kindergarten Yuya ( Murakami Shingo)
, who turns out to be but a very nice guy. Also, Haruka ( Hiraiwa Kami )
, Kazamas "contact in children's issues," provides a pleasant friendly-nice-Freu-from-next-feeling: D

What am I to say big ...

me the drama has already attracted because of the sweet banner. In addition, I had not seen a drama in which a child plays the lead role. I've got me going so to speak in a foreign field that has proven to be so comfortable that I no longer wished away. (So I have my next drama also equal to " Mother " snapped, but that's another story;))
"My Girl" is a really pleasant family drama that gets boring at any point, but relaxed beautifully and without major dam dam a really cute Story telling.

Sort of like a trailer:





So that's ...
(The entry was written by me prior times, but I am only now come to him ..>.\u0026lt;... ready to work so I get lazy ... or am currently just too much else to do forgive me please ^ ^)

I wish you love what ...
And I watch you on My Girl! ^ O ^

May = ^. ^ =

0 comments:

Post a Comment