Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Howto Commercial Offer

*';..* Arashi inspired T-Shirt ;,**,.*

Hi there!
I'm back with another self-made T-shirt!

I just watched The Scene DVD of Arashi!
(BTW ... I love that concert: D)

And there i became inspired by one of their stage outfit. This one they wear at their last performances ..
Arashi  in their cute stage outfit

MatsuJun´s Back ^^

I thought the shirts are really cute and i absolutely wanted a similar one....as ever *laughs*

So i designed my Arashi inspired T-Shirt!

Chang:

*click for bigger view*

--bad light...gomene >.<--
*see my nails also have a rainbow coloured design with the 5 colours.. xD It was really fun make that design..if you want a tutorial or something, just ask*

So this how it looks like...

And here the Design:



It's kinda flashy..but that's how i want it to be :D
I will introduce the details ...

So @ first there is the Arashi Rainbow...i think every Arashi Fan know that Symbol and the colours who stand for the Arashi Members.
Sho Nino Aiba Ohno Jun
Next up the Arashi Kanji in the upper cloud and also on the back side in the neck... everybody knows it, ne?
Then there is the Quote "If you want know just fall in" and the ...
Here i became inspired from the opening of the Variety Show Himitsu no Arashi chan ..
If you have watched it you will know :D
And the last thing is written on the back side of the rainbow.It says "Love Rainbow" ..the name of one of my Favorite Arashi songs!

S o that´s it...my totally fangirling Arashi inspired T-Shirt...and i really love it!
And yes, the design was half made by "paint" *blush*

I´m really a noob with photoshop so i don´t even try it xD
So if you like the design feel free to grab it and make your own shirt...you also just can take my tipps, if you like the idea but not the design xD

*listens*

0 comments:

Post a Comment