Monday, February 15, 2010

Stouffers Outlet, Solon Ohio

Winter muffle

Hello,


I do not know about you?

But I love to train outdoors in nature!

Whether so my body goes into shape or to refine my combat skills.

Whether in a meadow, on the beach or in the woods. Just the basic facts necessary kettlebell, medicine ball, boxing gloves, clamps or the like packed and ready to go.

The problem is: I am a winter mold and do that really only in the summer.

In winter it is just too cold and too wet. Some may think now determines who has not got any idea, and others can understand that because they are doing exactly the same.


yesterday but everything was different.

I slept a little longer than usual Open your eyes, look out the window and what do I see?

comes out yes the sun!

I hope we not only in Hanover lucky that the sun seemed to have something out?

And suddenly I had to go out and uncanny desire to run!

I promptly got up, made me a bit chilly and took my breakfast to me!


250 grams Low fat natural yoghurt

1 banana 1 pear

1 tablespoon oatmeal polynuclear

A pair of almonds and walnuts

1 Teaspoon honey

mix everything well and a great cup of black tea.


After dinner, I read a bit in a book while I drank my tea.

Then I dressed warmly and off we went.


whole 45 minutes I was running out. It was wonderful! The sun was shining and for a change, no snow fell views from the sky. The roads were indeed some very smooth but relatively dry and after a few minutes it was no longer cold.


When I got home, I felt really good and was glad to have made this decision. It was not half as bad as I imagined it!

I hope I can rouse myself in the coming winter months, often and go out into nature to train.


And for all those who stay the winter even more at home: Dare! It is fun and feels incredibly good! The only important thing: Do not forget warm dressing and cap.


Then I spent a really relaxing (beautiful) Valentine's Day afternoon with my girlfriend.

But you know: Anyone who wants to achieve something, which must do something.

And Holidays (well, Valentine's Day is no holiday in the sense) is no reason to neglect his training. So the evening had

another her crisp short workout before it went to the Valentine's Day evening.


I made


(each as many reps that I would have done a good two pieces)


1X pullups underhand

1 X Plyometric push-ups with hands clap

1x per page Pistols


1 minute break


1 x pull-ups in the comb handle

1 X legs elevated pushups

1 X per page Pistols


2 min break


Swings 5 times in 1 minute, followed by one minute break.


After that it was going to go in the evening ...


At this point I would like to show you a clip!

This clip is the trailer clip JKD school for martial arts and more, but you can see there some beautiful places where we work out in the summer of love out there.

him a look at just some feedback I would be happy and also about your experience, training in nature. Just send mail to fit4fight (at) gmx.de


But now the clip here and a lot of fun training



Addendum: I have just talked to my training partner Tobi said, is an avid runner. And it was again asked how he does it at this time.

He also discouraged before any weather now and runs all year round! And regularly.

my respect!


0 comments:

Post a Comment