Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Difference Between Folliculitis And Warts



The perfect diet

What is the perfect diet? What does it best?
What is the most brilliant diet? What is the best diet for losing weight?

food combining? Atkins Diet? Apple cider vinegar diet? Low-carb? Low-Fat? Noodle diet? Slim in your sleep?
zero diet? Low carb? Weight Watchers? And many many more ...
The questions that I face as a trainer and nutritionist often!
My answer then is every time the same:
"The question should more be: What food / diet is for me (you) the best? What
with me or other work, you must still do not work with you long time! "

Why is this so?
We humans are all individuals that start differently to different things, biologically and psychologically.

So what?

gain experience and even taste what one fits best, so you have the best success! Of course, not everyone has
Human time, and especially not the desire to deal with everything to explore everything and to acquire vast amounts of knowledge that he will not need in the end. Just because he / she wants to get rid of kilos. I suggest those
can only get professional help. Find a dietician! If they are busy and do not have time, I offer as well as online consulting.

What should they look for in a nutritionist or a personal consultation?
Here are just a few things that I believe should be followed by ...

-First, the chemistry between the consultant and you vote. If that is not given is, the whole counseling situation not be optimal.

to find out if my clients with me and I can work with them, I always offer a free advisory unit, where we can then get to know first. Here we look together, among other things, what your goals are, whether and how to reach them and what position I occupy as a consultant here.

- Beware of statements such as "That always works!", "This is the best way", or "I guarantee you ...!"!
(Not that the people might not meet its guarantees could, I can guarantee you, that you will be removed, if you only have 500 calories. to eat their carbohydrates or have completely gone, but how healthy it is, is another story.)

I tell my clients always want a thousand ways lead to Rome. My job is to accompany each client on his way to help him find his own individual way.
the main part it has to do it yourself: be honest and work on yourself to it!

-Beware of recommendations for nutritional supplements that guarantee weight loss or muscle building!

I recommend my clients down and once again try some nutritional supplements. These represent only a supplement to the diet represent and should never replace it.

-absolute prohibitions express


course, the client should be the intention to change his diet.
This should result in cooperation, not as specified by the consultant.
The individual is the highest good and we should adapt to the diet most of us and not we look at the diet.
there to keep the balance, is the most difficult task. But it can be done!



Me too would be interested in your experience in the field.
Do you have a specific diet?
Which diet you the best experience you done? etc. Just
email to fit4fight (at) gmx.de

I would be happy.

I wish you every success in achieving their goals!
Remember: Be honest with yourself and working on your goals!


And for many employees, I offer my online counseling for weight reduction to online advice


greeting

P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment