Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Named Driver Exclusionontario

xXfighterXx Busted

As some probably know already, was xXfighterXx yesterday by 10 clock of the nice people in green Busted. Even last year, xXfighterXx published in various forums that he was allegedly busted, but this turned out to be a quick lie, but this time does not seem to xXfighterXx lies, because the text is plausible, no one would talk to himself in such a bad way. Though with some Sun why not do more harm.

Hi, I wanted jo bins fighter
just clarify a few things or people warn, as I this morning at 10 clock
had a Hausdurchung, and my PC is gone and I am now in the INI
cafe and I have no ICQ and I probably have more urgent with the daily reading in custody, custodial judges come please!

"Today" morning at 10 clock kloppften 4 people from the criminal police at my front door
I did my stuff USB sticks etc no longer hide because all too quickly transition
or, I'm sick and in bed because of normal white I hide my
things but I forgot this time habs neija. now you Nehmten

3 PC's 4 disks 1 USB Stick Mobile's
On my PC you will not find much auser the current trace cms
script on the phone's not really but now comes

The flash drive has 8 GB memory - 4 GB TXT data which are Credit Cards - CC's dumps
then scripts minimum of 30k who like real data from known users
Scene and a few backups Ex. ntv] ...

What do I want? In this moment I can
sitting in the internet cafe to do anything and
I have to expect once the USB stick is seen that I will probably firing
However, I do not bereuhen -

now we come to the real
Since I currently do not have other opportunities to contact
Zb Pyth @ n Contacting other users and to write it here in the hope that someone reads it.

I kept time data protection to IP's - name-location etc
he deserves to be busted not because of me Deshlab
I ask this text continues to gebem.

data from
Pyt @ on
Nameless
public fiction
The Don
Doc / zorro

we have more, but I know not all auswenidg
I know is shit I've done that, but who does not?
neija I just want to warn you if the data are found what I think because they are not crypted
etc ..

page carefully

Aso to search:

zettel 1 of 3
District Court XXXXXXX
born on xxxxx xxxxxx
investigation of violations of the uhrheberechtsgesetz

software companies "affiliate to date" which was for customers to download potenielle offers. Through the PHP script
the trial of the software offered by non-essential changes in the program code into a umbegrentze lauffäihe
converted version. Kuze time later, this was an Internet software a forum for a Donloadpreis
, each offered as 80 €. The vendor has performed with the Psyeudonym "xXfighterXx" on

that was the first note. I have only the important things without all the heir geschriebn
§ §

adnd The decision - is against the violation of private rights or something blabla
'm only here now taken into the cafe ini ...

neija if we do not hear us

Have fun


source Mfg: work amt.info

From xXfighterXx I would have expected more professionalism, because as you can from the text read out that beschlagnahmnten disks are not encrypted. There are websites in addition to backups also allegedly had 4Gb of credit card data on the disks, 4GB of credit card rates seems somewhat implausible that because a few Million CC's, xXfighterXx would be a made boy.

Now comes but the height, in addition to via public data will also RL data for some user scene are on the disks, they should be in txt format. My rl data should be lower, but what I tend not to believe because I always use data from others and am not so fell on my head. I knew that some xXfighterXx RL data from scene has user but I never thought that he is so stupid and stores them to disk unencrypted.

How many, he said data from the user scene or whether they are correct, nobody knows so precisely, or by The Don will e-mail, address and photos have been known but I think Don must be there to worry about. I honestly do not know what the BKA does with the data, we will probably learn in the future.

well as one or the other users in the air jumping for joy, because who has terrorized the scene as it did, and RL data xXfighterXx User Saves Another scene has to be nothing more than deserves to fly in the face. Personally, I find it unfortunate fighter deserves anything but a bust.

MfG
Pyth @ n

0 comments:

Post a Comment